Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Beautiful Film Making

I LOVE good film making. I love it when plots are exceptionally written, when acting is so good and even subtle facial expressions contribute to intense interactions and stuff. I love gorgeous scenes that make you triumphant or cry, etc. Here are a couple of my favorite movies or at least some of my favorite movie moments.

This is not one of my favorite movies, but this is the my all-time favorite segment of a movie because it's so gorgeous and there's so much emotion and the music is so fantastic.



The Prestige is definitely one of my all-time favorite movies in the world because the plot, the script and the editing is so brilliant. There are so many little symbolic little things in the whole movie that I am so impressed with every time I see it.



The Village is another of my most favorite movies. If you watch it just as entertainment you could say "oh that's so hokey, lalala" but if you analyze the details, like the colors of the robes, the village children's handicaps, etc. it makes it so amazing!


e.

This is a really dark movie, but Joker character + Heather Ledger = excellent filmmaking.



And these are just a few. Someday I will post more. I love great movies! But alternately, I also HATE dumb movies. I'm a harsh critic of movies and am very hard to please. But anywho, these are some that I love. The End.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all of them. I love good film making too. Must be the artistic and creativeness of it all. "No, no I am NO-TTTT"

    ReplyDelete