Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dates and Dumbness

Our apartment decided that we wanted an apartment group date. We set each other up with our friends which turned out pretty awesome - despite 6 couples having never met their dates before in their lives. Our date went thusly:

We all piled in cars, each couple armed with a camera for a Picture Scavenger Hunt. And where do you go if you're going to take really fantastic and disrespectful pictures? Walmart... I went with an awesome dude named Grant Keaton. We totally won the contest. And here are our fantastic pictures:
This is our "Where's Waldo" Picture. Can you find Waldo? (I'm in a striped red and white shirt and a red baseball hat.)
Our favorite cereals, Marshmallow Mateys and Fruity Dino Bites, dressed in lady's underwear.Favorite Disney Movie: Sword in the Stone. Or Sword in the Pedigree Dog Food.Childhood memory of Grant being hit in the face by a baseball.Grant's favorite color. Mmmmmm...greeeeeeeen.Very Artistic, eh? (PS my font changed on its own...I don't know how to fix it.)

We won this wonderful contest. After getting kicked out of Walmart, we went home and ate Pazukies (some sort of soggy cookie with ice cream and toppings....droooooool). Then we all just at around and chatted. I was actually pretty impressed with Grant. We talked about a lot of stuff. Proposition 8, the gospel, philosophies on life and people...it was very intellectual. All in all, it was fun! The End.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, by the way, I was going to add something else that involved dumbness but decided to save that for a separate blogpost which would have explained the "dumbness" part. I don't think the date was dumb but I'm too lazy to change the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, Grant and Nicole...sounds good! And Danny would love him already because he was wearing a Ninja Turtles shirt. And he's a good talker...this could be good Coley!! And he's funny and does good date things...WOW, all the nails on the head!! Bing bing!!! We have a winn-uh!!

    And p.s. Whatever happened to the "me no speaka English" post?? It was on my google reader but not on your blog???

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a blog I was working on but took way too long to do because it took forever to add pictures and stuff. haha. I'll finish it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, anyone who likes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is hecka cool in my book!
    "Maybe all that hardware's for makin coleslaw."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, kicked out of Walmart. That is a real accomplishment. I thought they let anyone shop there! Yes, we are waiting on baited breath for the dumbness thing. I love your posts, Coley, so keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun date and your painting is amazing. :P He seems like a guy Danny would like. ;)

    ReplyDelete