Monday, January 26, 2009

One Eternal Round

Hmmmm...I'm bored. Eating is worthy activity. Let's see what the kitchen has to offer.






I'll start with the fridge. Hmmm...syrup, milk, mayonaise.







Let's try the cupboard. Rice cakes, tuna, minute rice.








Maybe the pantry has something promising. Peanut butter, stale tortilla chips, spaghetti sauce.






Hmmm...Maybe I missed something in the fridge. Mayo, milk, syrup.








Maybe there are tasty combinations I can make from crap in the cupboard. Ai ai ai.





Ooo! Something new! Ewwww...moldy onions.






Fridge...






Cupboard...








Pantry...





Well, I'll have to settle for a concoction of my own, like a tuna fish rice cake,

+

Voila! Dinner!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!! That is so funny Cole, I did this exact same thing last night!!! Except our house was full of food, only I couldn't eat any of it! I was like, 2 seconds away from stuffing my hand through the bread loaf and coming out with all its squishy guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Cole! I remember discussing this. What was the best is when there was 1/4 a bag of chocolate chips that got missed somewhere and trying to think of something to do with it. Most of the time I just ate it... or tried to find a banana to dip it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so funny. I laughed and laughed. Oh Coley, you perfectly described my daily life! I would love to post that on my SillyYak blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you captured that so well. Most of the things that you write about are just single adult versions of our childhood. You haven't changed a bit. And I'm not trying to insult you by saying that. I'm not sure if I've changed since our childhood, but I am glad that now I have Amberly who is kind enough to step in before I open the fridge for the second time around the loop. She furrows her brow and asks me what I expect to find the second time and the nonsence is put to an end.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete